Wednesday 11 May 2011

Cathy Freeman

At Athletics Spectacular we arrange interviews with our favourite athletes and give you guys the chance to ask the questions. Well, we've really pulled one out of the bag for you this time :-)


Cathy Freeman is quite simply one of the biggest icons in the history of athletics. Her Olympic win in Sydney 2000 transcended sport, add in 2 World Champ victories, the epic 96 race against MJP and many other wins, she is track a legend. Beautiful, dedicated, humble, with nerves of steel, Cathy isn't just an inspiration on the track, since retirement her charity work has helped thousand of disadvantaged kids.

So if you have any questions for Cathy Freeman, about her career, 'that' race, lighting the flame or her charity work and what she's been up to since retirement, comment below, email us at athleticsspectacular@hotmail.co.uk or message us on facebook and we'll pass on all the questions

3 comments:

  1. Once you have cοmpleted youг Βаchelor of Science within Nursing ԁegree you will probably be morе able tο go directly into an aԁministration part.
    Cue Pеnny (Kalеy Cuoco) looking to ϳump in and
    talκ about hеr fігst bіkini wax that inѵolved a bοx of
    crayons. It alsо gives a bird's eye view of the basic aspects that this future courses will deal with.

    My web page he has a Good point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog
    platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress
    because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives
    for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could
    point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Here is my web site demenagement martin

    ReplyDelete